Terms and Conditions
- Program: Comerica Mobile Banking® offers customers mobile access to their account information (e.g., for checking balances and last transactions) over SMS and a downloadable application (“Comerica Mobile Banking Application”), as well as the option to set up alerts for their accounts (e.g., low balance alerts). Customers may select the type of alerts and other preferences which will determine, together with their account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to the customer. This program will be ongoing. Message & Data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time.
- Questions: You can contact us at 888.444.9876, or send a text message with the word "HELP" to this number: 26265. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
- To Stop the program: To stop the messages from coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just send a text that says "STOP" to this number: 26265. You will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will not receive any future messages.
- Terms & Conditions: By participating in Mobile Banking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here, and in your account Agreements, Comerica Web Banking® Agreement, ESIGN Disclosure and Consent, BPDA Contract, Business Fee Brochure and Personal Fee Brochure, as those terms are defined in the Comerica Web Banking Agreement (collectively, the “Related Agreements”). Your use of Comerica Mobile Banking is governed by this Agreement and may be affected by the Related Agreements. However, if the terms of this Agreement differ from the Related Agreements, then the terms of this Agreement shall supersede those of the Related Agreements (to the extent of the inconsistency).
- Participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.